We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our workforce as Shipper/Receiver
- Determine method of shipment and arrange shipping; prepare bills of lading, customs forms, other shipping documents manually or by computer
- Assemble containers, record contents manually or in computer system, pack goods to be shipped and affix identifying information and shipping instructions
- Oversee loading and unloading of goods from trucks
- Inspect and verify incoming goods against packing slips or other documents, record shortages and damaged goods
- Unpack, and route goods to appropriate storage areas
- Maintain internal, manual or computerized record-keeping systems
- Operate hand truck or other equipment to load, unload, transport and store goods.
- Supporting production for daily shipments
- Maintain and update shipping procedures
- Maintenance of plant organization and cleanliness
- Assist with inventory counts
- Other Duties as required
- Excellent communication/people skills. Both on the phone and in person when required.
- Basic computer knowledge
- Grade 12
- The ability to lift to 50lbs regularly.
- The ability to work as a Team Player
APPLY IN WRITING/EMAIL TO:
Long Sault, ON
Tel: 613 938-8956
Fax: 613 938-4857