Non-contacting flow monitoring specifically designed for limestone slurry, fly ash slurry, gypsum slurry and many others
The Greyline SFM 6.1 was specifically developed for the slurry applications found in today’s industrial facilities. The SFM 6.1 incorporates more than 30 years of Greyline ultrasonic flow measurement experience.
There is no need to shut down your flow or cut into the pipe. The SFM 6.1 sensor mounts on the outside of a variety of pipe materials ½” in diameter or larger. The SFM 6.1 sends an ultrasonic signal into the pipe and measures acoustic reflections off solids and gas bubbles suspended in the slurry. Installation is fast and easy.
Easy to Install
Each SFM 6.1 Slurry Flow Meter includes a clamp-on ultrasonic sensor, an adjustable stainless steel mounting clamp and sensor coupling compound. The sensor fits on the outside of any pipe diameter ½" (12.7 mm) or larger. It takes just a few minutes to install. There is no need to shut down flow.
- Digital processing system tracks flow signals accurately and auto-zeroes with signal loss
- Noise suppression circuitry filters “dirty” power and electrical interference from most VFD's
- Automatically converts between measurement units (e.g. gallons or liters)
- Calibration data and Totalizer values are stored automatically during power interruptions
- Output “simulation” function simplifies calibration of remote devices (e.g. chart recorders or controllers)
- Self-tunes to Sensor cable length
Contact Greyline Instruments for specific recommendations in your application.